Our Cleaning Process
With Your Safety In Mind
• We sanitize and disinfect all reusable manicuring tools in accordance with state regulations and industry “best practices.” Any tools that can’t be disinfected are disposed of or given to the client after a single use.
• We clean our hands prior to each service and ask you to do the same.
• We use clean towels or manicure mats for each client.
• We never use a blade to cut any skin, including calluses. A heavy callus needs to be taken down gently and sometimes over the course of a few services.
• We use quality, professional-grade, legal, and safe products.
• For Your Safe Pedicures, we use a one-time use liners for our pedicure basins.
Our Cleaning & Storage Process
1. Sanitation: Tools are scrubbed and cleaned with liquid soap/detergent to removal all visible debris and residue.
2. Disinfection: Tools are disinfected by complete immersion in a professional grade disinfectants, approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
3. Sterilization: Tools are then sterilized using an autoclave (an apparatus that uses superheated steam under high pressure to destroy all microbial life) at 200°C for 20 minutes.
4. Storage: Tools are stored in a medical pouch in an UV sterilizer.